Beginners’ Astrology – with Helen Tremeer
An opportunity for self-exploration using the symbolism of astrology:
- We’ll be focusing on the four elements: are you strongly fiery (e.g., enthusiastic, active, prone to anger), earthy (e.g., practical, survival-oriented, resistant to change), airy (e.g., logical, objective, restless) or watery (e.g., sensitive, imaginative, prone to over-attachment) – or perhaps more of a mixture?
- With particular focus on:
- The sun – what you are growing into
- The moon – deeper feelings and needs
- The Ascendant or rising sign – first impressions
You will receive:
- A copy of your own natal chart to work with
- Relevant handouts on the astrological elements, qualities, planets and signs
- From 10.30am-4.30pm on Sunday, 30th June, 2019 in Kendal, Cumbria (plenty of places to eat or buy nearby or feel free to bring a packed lunch)
- Cost: £45.00 including refreshments (a non-returnable deposit of £20.00 secures your place)
- B. This is a small group workshop – only 6 places available (also works well as a refresher course)!